Subject: Re: Request for information
From: "Paa Kwesi Agyeifi" <[email-masked]>
To: "RAM Info", "Kaupo Raag"
Cc: "Samuel Aning" <[email-masked]>, "Richmond Ababio Bosompem" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2024 15:51:41 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear  administrator and Mr. Raag,

A kind reminder of my earlier message to you. Please I am standing by for
your answer.

Kind regards,

Paa Kwesi Agyefi
Head of Communication
Public Enterprises Secretariat
Office of the President
[email-masked]
+233 0247564725

  _____

From: Paa Kwesi Agyeifi <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2024 1:33 PM
To: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>; Kaupo Raag <[email-masked]>
Cc: Samuel Aning <[email-masked]>; Richmond Ababio Bosompem
<[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Request for information

Dear Mr. Kaupo and the Administrator,

We hope this meets you well? Kindly confirm if the attached letter has
reached the Ministry of Finance through our Diplomatic Mission in Germany
for your consideration.

Kind regards,

Paa Kwesi Agyefi
Head of Communication
Public Enterprises Secretariat
Office of the President
[email-masked]
+233 0247564725

  _____

From: Kaupo Raag <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, April 9, 2024 11:03 AM
To: Paa Kwesi Agyeifi <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: Request for information

Dear Sir,

Thank you for the e-mail and we are pleased to hear that You plan a study
on our SOEs.

In Estonia, State-Owned Enterprises are held by several line ministers, in
total 6 ministries hold the shares of Estonian SOEs. Ministry of Finance,
while also owning shares of 4 SOEs, acts as the coordinating body in
regards to the governance and shareholding interests in SOEs, hence the
most appropriate recipient of Your letter is the Ministry of Finance
([email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ).

Best regards

Kaupo Raag

Head of State ownership and state aid

State Ownership Policy and Public Procurement Department

Ministry of Finance

Phone: +372 5885 1386

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <http://www.fin.ee/> www.fin.ee

From: Paa Kwesi Agyeifi <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, April 8, 2024 6:45 PM
To: RAM Info
Cc: RAM Pressikas list; Samuel Aning <[email-masked]>; Richmond
Ababio Bosompem <[email-masked]>
Subject: Request for information

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir/Madam,

The Minister for Public Enterprises in Ghana, the Honourable Joseph
Cudjoe,  wishes to embark on a study visit to Estonia. The Minister and
his entourage would like to visit the Ministry or Organisation which holds
government's stake (Government's interests) in the State-Owned
Enterprises. We want to write officially to the appropriate organisation,
hence the purpose of this mail. I should be grateful if you could
volunteer information to me on which Ministry or organisation to direct
our letter. Thank you.

Standing by for your response.

Kind regards,

Paa Kwesi Agyefi

Head of Communication

Public Enterprises Secretariat

Office of the President, Ghana

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

+233 0247564725

P Säästa loodust ja ära prindi seda e-kirja!

  _____

Käesolev e-kiri võib sisaldada asutusesiseseks kasutamiseks tunnistatud
teavet.
This e-mail may contain information which is classified for official use.